Tuesday, June 23, 2009

One day……….

ONE DAY AT A TIME, SWEET JESUS

One day at a time, Sweet Jesus
I'm only human, I'm just a woman
help me believe in what I could be
and all that I am, show me the stairway
I have to climb, Lord for my sake
teach me to take one day at a time.

One day at a time, sweet Jesus.
That's all I'm asking from you
just give me the strength to do everyday
what I have to do.
Yesterday's gone sweet Jesus,
and tomorrow may never be mine.
Lord help me today, show me the way
One day at a time.

Do you remember when you walked among men?
well, Jesus you know if you're looking below
it is worse now than then
cheating and stealing, violence and crime,
so for my sake, teach me to take
one day at a time.

One day at a time, sweet Jesus
that's all I'm asking from you
just give me the strength to do
everyday what I have to do.
Yesterday's gone sweet Jesus
and tomorrow may never be mine
Lord help me today show me the way
one day at a time.



"So don't be anxious about tomorrow. God will take care of your tomorrow too. Live one day at a time." Matthew 6:34,

If you want to hear the tune you can go to this site:

http://www.angelfire.com/co/inspiration/oneday.html

This song has been on my heart today. I was going to record it but the day got away from me. It speaks volumes about how our lives have become….. “One Day at a Time.”

We are trying to be as normal as we can be with Ava….within reason. Grandma H and Aunt Marsha took the girls to a water park today. I decided I wanted to go take a few pictures. Wow was it really hot. BUT so worth seeing them so happy. Ava stayed with Grandma H while I took pictures. Her and I were only there for about 20 minutes. Here are a few.

IMG_3453

Lexis and her cousin Abby.

IMG_3444

Emeline getting ready to take a swim.

IMG_3463

Then we had a terrible storm tonight. Two of my parents trees came down in their yard. (They live in the country.) Brian went out there and was really shocked. I’ll go take pictures tomorrow. My poor Mother.

Ava is thriving. I love to post these happy reports. Sometimes the bad is easier to write….however it is important for me to show you her well side. She has not thrown up since way before surgery. She is pooping great and eating well by mouth and the tube feedings at night are going super! Today we were done with her IV antibiotics and her Flagyl. She is on one by mouth that starts tomorrow. She is such a nut.

Here are some pictures of a few minutes ago. She has been so wild tonight. I can’t remember the last time she was so energetic. She dances and her hands go wild when she is trying to tell us something.

IMG_3483

IMG_3480

IMG_3482

Her tummy is healing nicely. Since we changed the button to an AMT Mini One her skin is totally healed….no redness at all! I will never go back to a Mickey again. Her drain hole is closed and her incision looks well much better.

IMG_3481

Thanks everyone for helping us pray. We simply take each day as it comes. We ask God to show us how to care for her better than today and we trust His Word. Thanks for stopping by!

~Terri

No comments: