Friday, June 26, 2009

God Sent to Me and Angel.

God Sent to Me an Angel
by Paul Dammon

God sent to me an angel,
It had a broken wing.
I bent my head and wondered
"How could God do such a thing?"
When I asked the Father
why He sent this child to me,
the answer was forthcoming,
He said "Listen and you'll see."
"My children are all precious,
and none is like the rest.
Each one to me is special,
And the least is as the best.
I send each one from Heaven
and I place it in the care
of those who know my mercy,
those with love to spare.
Sometimes I take them back again.
Sometimes I let them stay.
No matter what may happen
I am never far away.
So if you find an angel
and you don't know what to do,
remember, I am with you,
Love is all I ask of you."

I had to share this poem with you as it touched my heart. We don’t know why things happen sometimes. We may look at our family and friends and question why their children are thriving and are so healthy with no medical concerns in sight. I am trying to find peace through all of this. I place it all in God’s hands. I can’t figure it out any more. When I let it go a few months ago I am okay with it all. Questioning and worry is very stressful. If you are debating something today. I encourage you to give it to God He wants to carry your burden.

For those that are curious here is what my parents yard looked like after the storm. We are just thankful that no one was hurt. This was the tree in their front yard.

IMG_3502

This was the tree in back that had to be taken down due to lightning striking it…..this tree was very close to their house.

IMG_3491

This was a picture of it gone yesterday.

IMG_3585

We had a great time with my sister Tina and her family last night. A few pictures.

IMG_3608

IMG_3616

IMG_3591

Miss Ava is doing better than she ever has. She is full of energy and loves to play, laugh and sing. She never tires of playing with Lexis and Emeline. She turns the music up really loud and dances even if no one else is around. It is awesome to see her little personality shining through!

Today we got her into the pool. She LOVED it!

IMG_3622

IMG_3623

Of course with her central line she can not be submerged so we did the boat….she was absolutely fine with this choice!

IMG_3626

ALL three of our Blessings!

IMG_3629

They were more than happy to be watching her in the pool! AND Ava was ALL smiles!

IMG_3636

We couldn’t be happier with how well she is doing. Our little Ava is back and better than EVER. God works so many miracles in Ava’s life and we are thrilled to witness them! Thanks for the continued prayers.

~Terri

2 comments:

Lacey said...

What fun. I love the swimsuit with the ruffle bum.

Stephanie said...

Kinda off topic but I read where you switched to an AMT mini one, I was thinking about asking Vincentio's doc about it. He has to have a procedure done to resite his gtube, his current site is wrecked, it leaks nonstop and is always irritated. How do you like it since the switch?