Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Biker girl!

I had to share these pictures of her on her bike today. She was a little spit fire today. The throwing up is still pretty constant but hopefully going home she will pop out of it! The plan is to be discharge tomorrow afternoon. I am soooo excited. I just can't quite believe it just yet. I will miss this laptop that the hospital let me use. I love it! Thanks again for stopping by and have a good evening. Oh yes my wonderful aunt asked about my sleeping. Well sleep what is that? no I don't get much sleep but I do have my daughter though. I will take her over sleep any day! When I feel tired and depressed I just think of all the mothers that don't have their babies and it brings me right back to the reality of all of this. Life is so precious! Enjoy it!











~Terri

4 comments:

Baylee and Blair's page said...

That is SO cute! I hope Ava is getting stronger! I've been praying like crazy for her!

Hugs - Tiffany

Jen said...

It's so good to see her smiling and having fun again! Her little cheekers are starting to fill back out just a little too. She is looking stronger by the day. Keep it up Ava!

Crazy Busy Mom said...

Hello,

My name is Christy. You don't know me but I have been checking in on you and Ava for weeks now. I got introduced to CDH through Angel Elli's Blog. I have finally got up enough nerve to say hi. I pray each night for all CDH fighters. I am so excited that Ava is getting to go home.

I see a lot of CDH parents say they want to bring Awareness to CDH. I just wanted to let you know I have no real ties to CDH but hope I can help spread awareness also. I have told many people of CDH since Angle Elli.

I will continue to pray for your beautify Ava and your family. She is so lucky to have a mom like you.

Christy

Liz and Shane said...

Yay! We are so happy Ava is going home. We have been praying for her every day and will continue. She is so cute in her pictures. I love her smile!