Monday, January 26, 2009

Prayers for appointment.

Tomorrow we will be heading very early to her surgery consult. I am going to do all I can to get her surgery within the next two weeks. I just feel my heart tugging at me again just as I felt the strong urge that she had reherniated. I have listened well to my Motherly instinct and I really feel that they have saved her many times during the last 4 months. PLEASE, PLEASE pray that if it is Ava's time for surgery that God will put this same feeling in her surgeons heart as well. I only what to do what is best for Ava, after all she is boss! (And has been since day 1.)

She has been throwing up more again today. This is very hard to see. You would thing after 3 months of this I would become some sort of used to it, well I'm not. My Mother will be going with me so pray we have good driving weather as it is about an hour and a half from our house. It will be a full day. She will be getting a enema test just as the swallow study just in the opposite direction. I hope that makes sense. She will be seeing surgery, GI, and the bladder doc.

One quick last thought....I know you all have your crosses to bear so I am even more grateful that you come here and read up and keep informed of our daughter. I've heard that when some read our updates it puts their lives in prespective. My sister Mary went through a very bad misfortune today and my heart is so sad for her. I won't go into detail but could you all say a prayer for her. "Mary I love you and just know that I care deeply and someday we will know why so many bad things have to happen to us. BUT in the meantime you are healthy and you have your whole life in front of you. Please don't let this bring you down. You are strong and you will get over this hurdle. Love you sister!"

Thanks all for your support!

~Terri

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Terri, we are praying so hard for you all. your instincts have never failed you so hopefully the doctors will be on board. kiss sweet Ava and tell her we are all thinking of her.
Joanne and John Michael

My Three Sons said...

I will be sending lots of prayers your way that you get a surgery date that feels right! God has done such a wonderful job holding Ava and I believe that he will continue to guide Ava through the surgery as well. Believe in him.

Have a safe trip and I will be awaiting an update.

I will say a prayer to Mary as well.

God Bless

Kaci

Dotty said...

sending our prayers and thoughts, may God not only protect you on your trip, but bring you and Ava thru this next hurdle. stay strong in Faith and in spirit, know your not alone, your lifted in prayer!
Many Blessings
Dotty

Amber said...

Terri

Ava and your family have been in my prayers and of course I would pray for Mary.

Sending lots of prayers Mary's way!

Amber

Kathyb1960 said...

A Scripture for you...this was K-Love's Scripture for today.

I am praying to you because I know you will answer, O God. Bend down and listen as I pray.

~ Psalm 17:6, NLT

Kathy

Vicki Jensen said...

Ava will be in my thoughts and prayers. I will anxiously await the news of how the appt went!
Vic

Fer said...

Many prayers for Ava.
Fer