Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Oh no.

Ava just woke with the chills and she is very nauseous. Her heart rate is very high. I'm not sure what is going on with her. Oh how I hate this. She is very thirsty too.

I hooked up her TPN tonight and the bag was still cold. I've started it about after sitting out 45 minutes before....not sure what this is. Her oxygen levels are okay. Her heart rate is still in the 170-180's. Her temp is 99.3. I just gave her a Tylenol suppository and she has calmed down a lot, Oh and I stopped her TPN just in case. I also stopped her feeds and put it to drain. She's trying to throw up but can't and boy is her stomach making gurgling sounds. Will it ever stop? If her temperature goes up I'll call her doctor.

Please say an urgent prayer for her. I'll update when I can.

~Terri

No comments: