Saturday, September 27, 2008

I'm Your Angel


This video was inspired by Liz and Shane. Their unborn daughter Nayeli also has Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia. They put all her ultrasound pictures together in a very nice video. I cried watching and knowing how they were feeling right at this time in their journey. Nayeli is due in just a few short weeks. Please pray for them. "Liz and Shane, Nayeli couldn't have picked a better set of parents. She is a very lucky little girl."

So this video brings us from start of Ava's life until today. She amazes me. When I look back at all she endured. I know she was held by God's powerful arms. I ask myself how did we live through that tramua? The answer, God was holding us up as well. Wow what and incredible journey our lives have taken.

The end of the video says, "God on the Mountain is still God in the Valley. Keep Hoping and Praying. God hears us!"


~Terri

2 comments:

Liz and Shane said...

I love the video! It brought tears to my eyes. Ava has given us hope! We are so thankful for your support and your prayers. Thank you for being there for us when we need someone to talk to.
Liz and Shane

CureSMA4Stella said...

Love the video--thanks for sharing! She's a miracle indeed and lucky to have you!!! You give so many others hope and it's a wonderful mission to be able to help others in the same boat by giving them hope!
Thanks for sharing your beautiful Ava with us!
Sarah, mommy to Stella www.caringbridge.org/visit/stellaturnbullturnbull