Friday, May 2, 2008

Beautiful Day.


Yesterday was beautiful. I took advantage of it by taking the girls to the park and getting a few pictures. They are growing up so fast.

Snake Alley is beautiful this time of the year. For those of you that don't know this is the crookedest street in the world. Yes in Burlington, Iowa. It is about 5 minutes from our house!
"Okay Ava give me a little bit better smile! That's better!" She is loves to be outside. At one point I couldn't get her to put her shirt down. This will be the first year outside that she'll be able to display her scar proudly!



My girls love to climb trees, so this picture was very fun! There is that cute smile I know! Wow I wish the weather was like this all the time. We had a great photo session. I'm so lucky to have them.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I love it - and seeing them growing up is amazing! They are all beautiful!