Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day!



Well I had the best day. I am so blessed to have three beautiful daughters. The day I became a mother was the day I knew how much work my own mother went through ALL those years. Lexis and Emeline made me clay sculptures and pretty cards they made themselves. I try to get a picture of me and the girls every Mother's Day. My how they grow so fast. Before I know it they will be in high school. Oh my! Here is a few of our pictures today. We spent the morning at my Mom's. The girls played Monopoly with my Mother. I can't imagine my life without my children. I am one of seven children in my family. I think of MY Mother as my hero. I hope I can be as good of a Mom as My Mother.

To all you Mothers out there I hope your day was filled with Love. Mine definately was this year!

And to my Mother, "I love you Mom. You are the best!"

~Terri

No comments: