Monday, August 18, 2014

Make a Wish Reunion and Back to School!

Hello Ava family and friends! We went to the Iowa Make a Wish reunion a few days ago. Our family had a great time. First there was a picnic. The kids could participate in wiffle ball, bean bag toss and face painting. Kona Ice was there for the kids. Texas Roadhouse catered a delicious meal. After the picnic we were given suite passes to the Iowa Cubs game across the street. Wow was that ever nice!

Here are a few pictures of the picnic and game.







Cubbie came to our suite to say hello. What a fun evening!


Thanks again to the Make a Wish of Iowa for making our family feel special yet once again!

Back to School

I think Ava was ready to go back to school today. It's always a little never wracking for me. It is still a bit difficult for me with all her medical history. I will admit it gets easier with time. I met her teacher and right away knew she was a perfect fit for Ava.



So we will see how her day goes. It seemed like a little easier transition since she just got out of summer school for her to jump back in. Last year I think she cried a lit after I left so I'm hoping for no tears this year. 

Thanks again for checking in with Ava. We have been so blessed!

~Terri



No comments: