Wednesday, June 4, 2008

"Little Angels"



I am so honored to have been able to put this video together. I want to make a "Shout-out" to all the parents that allowed me to add their little ones to this video. Thanks from the bottom of my heart. I love you ALL! Together we can make others aware of Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia!

Also to Jerry and Larry Hamblen for allowing me to use their song, "Forever and Ever" in the video. This song has a lot of history with me and my girls. I sang it to my girls and then I sang it to Ava while rocking her in the NICU. They loved it and I do too!

Thanks also to Breath of Hope. You have inspired me to do way more than reach out. You have taught me that I have the power to in my hands to make CDH Awareness possible! That is what it is ALL about.

And to my precious daughter Ava, you are the reason my passion exists. I love you for always and ever!

~Terri

No comments: