Saturday, January 1, 2011

Celebrating the New Year!



Hello Ava followers. Happy New Year! My prayer is that we all have a Happy, Healthy Blessed 2011! I can't believe it has been over a month since I've posted. Things have been going good for us. Ava did get a cold but she managed to get through it with cold/cough medicine. Her sisters both had to be on antibiotics. This is huge for Ava! Time has been flying by for us. Christmas was Wonderful. Ava counted the days down before Santa would come. She had so much excitement Christmas Morning. She was able to keep the presents under the tree for almost three WHOLE weeks! We held our family Christmas at our house this year. It really meant so much to me. I was able to photograph my entire family. God is so good!

I love that So many of you still follow Ava's journey. I'm so thankful you can each see her in this healthy way. She hasn't gained weight but she hasn't lost any either. Her height is soaring. She is just growing up so fast....right before our eyes! She is in size 10 shoes! I thank God daily for His Goodness and Mercy in keeping Ava healthy.

I took a few pictures of her today. She was playing Dress-up and naturally she choose to be a Princess. And we HAD to find her tiara!





This has to be my favorite!






I'll back up now and give you a few from Christmas.











I even got a picture of my extended family. How cool to be able to have pictures for years to come?



Thanks for stopping by....We sure appreciate your comments and we Thank you for your prayers. A Happy and Healthy Blessed year to you All!

~Terri

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Ava and the rest of your family are so beautiful!!! Happy New Year!

Stephanie