Friday, November 2, 2018

Bronchitis

Hello Ava friends. She was doing so well being healthy, but of course, she always seems to catch a bad cold around Halloween. This year was no different. She started coughing October 25th. She still ended up going to her school dance, so that was good. (Brian and I chaperoned it.) Crazy 6th graders!

I hope you all had a great Halloween. Ava was Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad.


Yes, Harley gets treatments too!


Brian and I dress up too. We were none other than Woody and Jessie from Toy Story. We totally surprised Ava, and she was very shocked, to say the least! We always have fun.


I took her to the doctor and sure enough, she had bronchitis. She got an antibiotic, and we continued to do her asthma regimen. Thankfully she is much better today.

Here she was getting a breathing treatment. We brought out her old dog to help her be able to breathe better.


She looks so little here in that picture. She's much taller than me now. Like 4 inches last I checked! Please keep her in your prayers and as always, thanks for stopping by!

~Terri

No comments: