Friday, March 23, 2012

Cold is back

Hello Ava followers. I write this quick update tonight as Ava needs your prayers. She got a cold last week. A small cough. I took her to the doctor yesterday as she complained of her ears aching. She had a very bad ear infection. Her cough was almost gone yesterday but came back with a vengeance today. She’s on breathing treatments and a Steroid for her lungs but she is really worrying me. I have her hooked up to her monitor and she running in the low 90’s. Once she dipped to 86. I have a pretty good feeling we will be taking her to the hospital tonight. I don’t want to but she will most likely need oxygen. Pray it’s not pneumonia or anything worse.

I did make her a cute little Petti Romper today and asked if she felt up to modeling it for me. She smiled and agreed. So here she was today.

Petti Romper

Please pray for little Ava. Her little body has barely any reserves. Thanks again for all your love and support.

~Terri

No comments: